What's new
What's new

JASNAC i80 - Kitamura MyCenter 3X TOOL CHANGE MACRO HELP.

FLEX

Plastic
Greetings to all members!

Anyone in here willing to help us solving an issue with tool changer (macro?) on a Kitty My Center 3X?

We are trying to recover from a complete memory regeneration process, but of course, we didn't have MACROS saved.

The machine does most of its functions except for completing the TOOL CHANGE CYCLE.

It goes all the way of rotating the magazine, grabing the correct tool number, bringing down the tool pot and Spindle orientation, but that's as far as it goes, An alarm is then generated, 1003, ATC ARM OR MAG. POSITION ALARM

Since we didn't have a copy of macros, we loaded a similar one from another MyCenter3X, that looks like this ...

O9006 (ATC MACRO)
M9 ;
G4 ;
IF[#531 EQ#4120 ] GOTO99 ;
G4 ;
G0 T#4120 ;
G91 G28 Z0. ;
M6 ;
G4 ;
#531 =#4120 ;
N99 ;
M99 ;

Please , someone more knowledgable with this type of macro could inspect this code and confirm if we are doing good o not so.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

FLEX

IDK how it is on kitamura, but it is weird to put G4 dwell without argument everywhere. How to do this properly depends on ladder loigic.

IDK how it is on kitamura, but it is weird to put G4 dwell without argument everywhere. How to do this properly depends on ladder loigic.
I am a newby when it comes to programming NC code and stuff, I will look it up on the i80 manual. Thanks for the heads up!

That alarm sounds more like there is a PLC parameter not set correctly rather than an error with a toolchange macro. The G4 without argument is probably to hold up the lookahead so that the macro expressions are not pre-read.

That alarm sounds more like there is a PLC parameter not set correctly rather than an error with a toolchange macro. The G4 without argument is probably to hold up the lookahead so that the macro expressions are not pre-read.
Makes sense Biker,
I am hoping that when you say "PLC parameter" we are talking about something as simple as a timer setting and not something more complex like an instruction in the wrong place, wrong name or wrong type within the ladder, considering that the original ladder was wiped out during memory regeneration. (crossing my fingers here!!!)

If the ladder was erased and reloaded, where did you get the replacement ladder? As far as PLC parameter, yes, like a timer setting but related to machine configuration. It is very common for one ladder to be used across many configurations of a machine. Parameters are set that determine the configuration of a particular machine.

If the ladder was erased and reloaded, where did you get the replacement ladder? As far as PLC parameter, yes, like a timer setting but related to machine configuration. It is very common for one ladder to be used across many configurations of a machine. Parameters are set that determine the configuration of a particular machine.
To be honest, I am not a 100% sure that the original ladder was erased. I assume it was during mem regen, but at no point I recall ladder reloading specifically. I had to load so many archives that at some point I got lost.
On a brighter side, we do have a hard copy of the original ladder and I've done some comparison at glance, but now I know I need to do a close scan to make sure it's the exact same. Thank you once again!

On the older Yasnac controls (MX2, MX3,) a complete regeneration does not affect the ladder. I have not done a regeneration on a J300 so do not know if it is affected on that model.

Anyone in here willing to help us solving an issue with tool changer (macro?) on a Kitty My Center 3X?

We are trying to recover from a complete memory regeneration process, but of course, we didn't have MACROS saved.

The machine does most of its functions except for completing the TOOL CHANGE CYCLE.

It goes all the way of rotating the magazine, grabing the correct tool number, bringing down the tool pot and Spindle orientation, but that's as far as it goes, An alarm is then generated, 1003, ATC ARM OR MAG. POSITION ALARM

Since we didn't have a copy of macros, we loaded a similar one from another MyCenter3X, that looks like this ...

O9006 (ATC MACRO)
M9 ;
G4 ;
G4 ;
G0 T#4120 ;
G91 G28 Z0. ;
M6 ;
G4 ;
#531 =#4120 ;
N99 ;
M99 ;

Please , someone more knowledgable with this type of macro could inspect this code and confirm if we are doing good o not so.

FLEX
Hello it does not seem to be a problem with the Macro program .
1003 alarm is generated by PLC . first check details of 1003 alarm really causes . ( hardware or software ?) or tool table ?

@Vancbiker & @MG9999 Thank you very much for sharing your inputs! 🙌 I now know that I have some homework to do, first, I need to make sure as per Biker suggested, ladder is same as original. Secondly, @MG9999 could you please elaborate a bit more in what do you mean when you refer to tool table? I must say there is no tool data at all on the control right now, since we wiped out all data during memory regen. Is there a need for tool data input prior to been able to run a tool change cycle?

O9006 (ATC MACRO)
M9 ;
G4 ;
G4 ;
G0 T#4120 ;
G91 G28 Z0. ;
M6 ;
G4 ;
#531 =#4120 ;
N99 ;
M99 ;

FLEX
I hace the same problem with my kitamura. Can you help me? Send me your macro program please. [email protected]

I hope your help!!

Back