What's new
What's new

QT15n coolant diagram

Cole2534

Diamond
Does anyone have a diagram for how the coolant is supposed to flow on a QT15n? I'm trying to arrange some thru-tool drilling but I've not found a good way to do so.

Also- there's a large manifold in the upper portion of the machine, above the XMFR, does anyone know how that is supposed to flow? I have (2) pumps, 1 is currently hooked to the turret and the carriage to provide coolant to the turret and to wash chips into the pan. The other pump is plumbed to just be washdown for the way covers. Is this correct? It would seem to me that having the turret on a dedicated pump and the washdown features on a dedicated pump would make the most sense, it would provide the most flow to the turret.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

if you call your regional Mazak tech center and provide them with a serial number they should be able to get you the diagram from the detailed spec. that would probably be your best bet.

Here is Mazaks philosophy: if you cant find information your are after in machine manuals, it is either: too banal to show or you just no need to know about it at all.

I have few maintenance manuals for old QT machines, none of them has coolant system diagram. Hydraulic one is available in your parts manual, but not coolant one.

Back