What's new
What's new

Registration of production process

SMUAL

Plastic
ello everyone, can someone help me in the production process of this part.
Need to order a square raw material to produce it. Question in which tool in the milling do I make the diameter 20WhatsApp Image 2022-01-22 at 18.15.31.jpg

Image too small to make out any dimensions, details, or tolerances for my aging eyes. Increasing image size in my computer makes everything fuzzy. Perhaps a PDF would help. Would also help if you list machines used (yes I read that it's a mill). What material?

That print has no drawing form, some illegible writing on top, and the bottom.

Looks suspiciously like a homework assignment, from a technical book.

That print has no drawing form, some illegible writing on top, and the bottom.

Looks suspiciously like a homework assignment, from a technical book.

Maybe. It's a bit of a nebulous question, for sure.

I'd also think that the section and load transfer path looks inadequate or unbalanced, but that's just from a quick scan of the image. Should have some fillets in the transitions, too.

Yes it's a chore from school I wanted to hear from you and get an opinion on what tools you would use here

Yes it's a chore from school I wanted to hear from you and get an opinion on what tools you would use here

You should have ben honest and up front about that in your original posting.

Try over at eng-tips.com

-What tools would I use? Research. Looking up what I don't know is part of the learning process so who am I to deny you a learning opportunity? If this was a difficult operation or a legitimate/marginal production problem then perhaps more of us would be willing to help.

If your solution to learning/problem solving is asking others to do your homework/research for you then this is a sign of a larger character flaw than you're aware of. Make an effort before asking others to do so.

The first step would be providing a drawing that can be read. It's so tiny and low res, no one can see it.

Back