What's new
What's new

Swiss Turning Services - 200 to 500pc - Multiple Parts Needed in Brass, Stainless, and Delrin.

DanMorwood

Plastic
I have three parts that I need made, turn around time is flexible, anytime in the next few months is fine. Feel free to quote for all three parts, or just one of these parts if you have a preference.

This part is made in 360 brass. Looking for a smooth machined surface finish on the OD. I manually polish the OD of these parts to a mirror shine on a powered buffing wheel, so any time I can save on this step is an added bonus.

Brass-Button---Dan-Morrison-Aug2.jpg

This next part is made in black Delrin. The previous brass part is assembled together with this Delrin part, the brass part slides within this sleeve, and so the only tolerance I really care about is the fit between this sleeve and the brass, which should be a free sliding fit.

Delrin-Button-Sleeve---Dan-Morrison-20222.jpg

This final part I usually get made in 316ss, but I'm considering switching to 416 or 303 for ease of machining, the part will live in a dry indoor environment... I don't think corrosion will be an issue. Looking for a very fine surface finish on the OD.

Heater-Module-Sleeve---Dan-Morrison-20232.jpg

Back