What's new
What's new

14 1/2 “ Lathe

BKettner

Plastic
I have a 14 1/2” lathe I purchased back in 1992. It is disassembled and has been sitting in my dry basement for the last 31 years. Looking to sell. History of, maintenance latch knitting factory. In very good condition. Serial number 347FKR9.

I have a 14 1/2” lathe I purchased back in 1992. It is disassembled and has been sitting in my dry basement for the last 31 years. Looking to sell. History of, maintenance latch knitting factory. In very good condition. Serial number 347FKR9.
Are you parting it out or do you want to sell it as a whole lot? Being disassembled won't make the latter any easier.

Rick "absolutely interested in some parts" Denney

Are you parting it out or do you want to sell it as a whole lot? Being disassembled won't make the latter any easier.

Rick "absolutely interested in some parts" Denney
Would prefer to sell complete. Plan on reassembling in garage.

So probably 1947, and the old style gearbox.
If you decide to part it out, I Might be interested in the bed, but it's shorter than I need, so it would have to be a deal...

So probably 1947, and the old style gearbox.
If you decide to part it out, I Might be interested in the bed, but it's shorter than I need, so it would have to be a deal...
Yes I believe it is a 47 or 48 with the old style gearbox.

Would prefer to sell complete. Plan on reassembling in garage.
If you change your mind, keep me in mind for the apron, the carriage clamp (which is in the apron), and the connecting bar if it has a taper attachment.

Rick "thanks" Denney

Back