What's new
What's new

Brother TC-S2DN-O price

Holke F11V

Aluminum
I've got a Brother TC-S2DN-O that I am thinking about selling. I may be adding a machine with larger travels and this is the machine that will have to go. Any idea what this should reasonably sell for.
-Yukiwa YNC200L
-Renishaw TS27r and OMP40
-21 tool
-LNS chip conveyor
-CTS
-Chip shower
-approx. 21 tool holders

Thanks for any advice.

Attachments

• IMG_2762.JPG
    IMG_2762.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2763.JPG
    IMG_2763.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Thanks for any advice.
Keep it? Get rid of something else? Consolidate other storage and cut down on walk space?

The shipping, rigging and sales tax of moving it in are completely lost. You're obviously going to take a resale hit as well. I'd have to be damned sure I couldn't keep it before I'd get rid of something that had years of trouble-free production left in it.

We are still considering keeping the machine but space is major a concern. I was thinking around 40K as well.

Thanks.

I think $40k or so too. I have the same machine that I bought 3-4 years ago for about that amount. Terrific machine too! It’s got most of the modern features of the new machines.

After talking this over, I agree with Donkey Hotey it just doesnt make sense to sell with the loss that would be taken. I'll admit as a one man shop I have a hard time with machines that may not be running all the time, but when capacity is needed it sure helps. This machine also has a 4th on it which is one of the main reasons I decided to keep it. I wont need to purchase that on the incoming machine.

Pete Deal- agreed it is a terrific machine with great options. Although mine did come with the LNS conveyor and that is one option that works poorly.

I also have an LNS conveyor and believe it stands for "Loads No Shit". Mine dumps as many chips into the coolant tank as it does into the chip drum. It is so bad that it has been sitting next to the machine now for about ten years and we just shovel them out of the old chip pan. I would have been better off wiping my tail with the $4500 I spent on it. Ask me how i really feel.

Back