What's new
What's new

Doosan DNM5700 -Used Rotary Install

csharp

Stainless
I see some used TSUDAKOMA rotary tables for sale. Can I do the complete install myself?

Do I need Doosan to come in an step up some parameters? What about Renishaw probing macros for 4axis?

Thanks
Lonnie

Is it already wired for a 4th?
If so, and it's a Fanuc control all you need to do is turn on parameter. It's 12bit7 on our Hyundai.

I am not sure I was under the impression when I bought it that it was prepped for 4th axis. I asked and they said I still need the drive and wiring that it is 4 th axis capable.

If I buy a used one where would I get the drive?
Controll is a Fanuc Oi-MF
date of manufacture on machine is 8-2016

DNM5700 are 4th "ready". You have to source the drive. In order to get the correct drive, you will need to take the cover off the rotary to access the servo data plate. Take a picture of the data plate. If it is not a Fanuc servo, all bets are off. Provide the data plate info to Fanuc in order to get the correct, mating drive. Fanuc will match a drive with your table. Douglas is right, you should have your local DN dealer help with this. Chances are you will be contacting them eventually anyway.

Thanks to everyone, after speaking with Koma it sounds like more headache than it is worth.

Then what does 4th axis ready mean?

Back