What's new
What's new

HELP** Looking for any documentation on a K&T Model 3B (or the ilk ) such as an operations manual or a repair/parts Manual

KTapply

Aluminum
Recently acquired a K&T Model 3B. I could use an operational manual and a Parts/repair manual for this old girl (circe 1928). Yes,. I have looked through Vintage Machinery and did not find anything but pictures in catalogs. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone has something or can offer advice on how to make it work. The engine runs great, I figured out how to engage the spindle although the clutch needs work, I cannot get the feed to function. Lots of handles and settings and I am sure there is a specific sequence to it all. Thank you

Recently acquired a K&T Model 3B. I could use an operational manual and a Parts/repair manual for this old girl (circe 1928). Yes,. I have looked through Vintage Machinery and did not find anything but pictures in catalogs. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone has something or can offer advice on how to make it work. The engine runs great, I figured out how to engage the spindle although the clutch needs work, I cannot get the feed to function. Lots of handles and settings and I am sure there is a specific sequence to it all. Thank you
Older catalog is all I could ever come up with. Its older than what you need

Last edited:

Back