What's new
What's new

Kitamura Mycenter ATC magazine problem

poxino

Aluminum
Hello there,

Not sure if people had this sort of issue before, I couldn't really find anything hence the reason of this post.

The machine has been off for a good 10 days, as I got the spindle refurbished, the spindle has been fitted back, everything fine for one day then problems.

It started yesterday throwing an alarm like 2025 tool magazine servo alarm, I check on the Fanuc servo amplifier and there was the letter C which means a cooling problem.

I managed to replace the fan and put everything back, now I have " only " 11 on the little Fanuc servo amplifier display which means something to do with the reference point of the ATC.

I tried procedures, parameters, everything I could, but the alarm won't go away, it seems to me that something is not releasing properly, I am not able to index the ATC in any other position, even in maintenance mode, and so on.

I am not sure if it's something simple or something major wrong with the ATC.

Batteries of the servo amplifier has been replaced 6 months ago.

Control is Fanuc 16i-m, the machine is Kitamura mycenter 1

Hopefully, somebody comes up with a suggestion

Thanks in advance

I tried the procedure to reset the ATC magazine ref. position , which I am sure it would work , but I am now sure the problem is mechanical/sensor related as something is not releasing or either ready to operate.

I can't really index the ATC magazine, even in maintenance mode following the procedure.... I looked closely , while in maintenance mode , the atc magazine is kind of shaking , not sure what is going on...

Back