What's new
What's new

OT - T Shirts

tomwalz

Stainless
I need new T shirts. I like Cherokee brand from Target but they are sold out. I also like Fade Glory from Wal Mart but they are sold out as well.

Both are fairly thick T shirts that feel good. They seem to clean better when I get oil, grease, blood, food, etc on them. They also seem to resist snagging better than others.

I pretty much need a 2x or 3x.

If anybody knew of similar quality I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks,
Tom

I need new T shirts. I like Cherokee brand from Target but they are sold out. I also like Fade Glory from Wal Mart but they are sold out as well.

Both are fairly thick T shirts that feel good. They seem to clean better when I get oil, grease, blood, food, etc on them. They also seem to resist snagging better than others.

I pretty much need a 2x or 3x.

If anybody knew of similar quality I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks,
Tom

They need a pocket too. A T shirt with out a pocket is just underwear.

5th, I agree. However it seems the fashion freaks have decided my pocket tees are no longer acceptable. SWMBO has been throwing out worn out ones faster than she has been able to find new ones.

Mud's got it. The A.C. Moore craft store. Otherwise a potpourri scented christmas nightmare craft descent-into-hell, they have a whole aisle of genuine Hanes Beefy T's in all the sizes. They also have "colors". I discovered it when they were on sale for like 2 or 3 bucks, and grabbed a stack.

When I find a shirt or kind of jeans I like, I get a stack. They last longer when you rotate, and everyone at work can always recognize you.

"fashion freaks have decided my pocket tees are no longer acceptable."

They can go stuff it.

Try LL bean or land's end. Don't laugh, that's where the
best pocket T shirts are IMO.

If you like black, don't bother with LL bean, I think I just bought their
entire stock. That's all I wear.

I'm like jeff goldblum in "The Fly." Open up my dresser drawer, nothing
but black T shirts. Black jeans are in the shelf on the closet. Black
socks in the sock drawer.

No need to agonize over what to wear.

Jim

russell athletic

I agree although the last gray ones I bought were quite light and shrunk. I buy XLT and I hate it when the tails pull out of my pants and my belly gets cold. Was never fond of the little R patch sewn on the left sleeve but tolerated them because the shirts were top quality. I usually take any color I can get as XLT is a rare bird here.

Bill

I just buy about 10 T shirts at Target, Jerzee brand. I wear them for anything I will get dirty doing, and after they get old I keep wearing them until my wife threatens to light them on fire, with of without me in them.

I never understood what the pocket on a T shirt is good for. I prefer no pockets, and if that means I am wearing underwear in public, well, it won't be the first time.

I don't like Carharrt pants or shirts. Too stiff and un-stretchy.

Thank you, all.

No. I wasn't kidding. T shirts are an important part of my wardrobe.

Tom

I knew you weren't kidding, I just can't believe some of the off the wall B.S. posts that get to stay, when other ON topic posts get Deleted.

For the last several years I have bought nothing but Dickies t-shirts, and work shirts. Their work shirts are treated with something that makes stains come out, unless its something really nasty like PVC cement. The newer Dickies t-shirts also have printed tags so no more cutting out the little annoying tags. I also buy Dickies jeans, the 14 oz weight, don't buy the lighter weight material ones as just about everything in the shop is their enemy.

I also try to buy in quantity especially the jeans as it seems everybody wears my size and its the first to sell out, and always when there is a good sale on them.

Wally World used to be a decent Dickies outlet but anymore they have downsized their Dickies selection.

The best place I have found so far for work wear is the Working Persons Store 1-877-652-WORK (toll free) www.workingperson.com. For the most part their prices are in line with Wally World, but unless you live in the state they are from (indiana) you don't pay sales tax, and its usually free shipping. Best of all you can do it from your computer or phone. They have a huge selection and in the 3 or 4 years I have ordered from them only once has anything been backordered. They also send nice pencils with each order.

tim

OT Tee shirts

I think I would have to look at Wear Gard or it might be Wear Guard. Can't find one of their catalogs right now.
I am sure they have tees with or without pockets.
Get your name on them so they won't steal them
Regards Walt..

Back