What's new
What's new

Way Cover Wiper Part Numbers for Kitamura Mycenter

goldenfab

Cast Iron
I have a 1995 Sonic Mill 3X and my manual is showing a Mycenter 3X part number for the way covers but no info about the wiper seals for the covers. I called Kitamura and they referred me to my local dealer. Before I get a quote from the dealer that's probably big $$$$ does anyone have advice on tracking down the part number and sourcing them at a reasonable price? I'm just called HENNIG but they are closed for the day.

1. X axis cover (top wiper) and Y axis covers (top and side wipers) say HENNIG on the metal lip that the rubber seal mates to.

IMG_20240110_154048750.jpgIMG_20240110_153955461.jpg

2. X axis cover (side wipers) black wiper seal says ENOMOTOHENNIG.

IMG_20240110_153811891_HDR.jpg

17049281053379125614041481701889.jpg

My 2003 kit 5x takes Hennig hm290 top. I've never replaced sides on any machine. On my kit the sides are welded in. Have to cut them out and Weld in new.

Thank you. That appears to be the same profile I need. I'm not finding anything online with that part number and everything I'm seeing for wipers is a contact for quote type deal which is what I was hoping to avoid. Looks like I'll be getting some quotes.

Thank you. That appears to be the same profile I need. I'm not finding anything online with that part number and everything I'm seeing for wipers is a contact for quote type deal which is what I was hoping to avoid. Looks like I'll be getting some quotes.

I'd love to say I'd sell you some, but I have a good hoard for me and you'll have to get your own. I have bought wipers from Metal In Motion in the past. Very easy to work with over the phone. Hennig may sell direct? I know I've receipts for new way covers from Hennig in the paperwork I've gotten with some of my used machines.

I got the profile in my photo directly from Hennig, but they had rebuilt the Y-axis covers on my machine before I bought it. They sold them direct with a $250 minimum and around $3.50 a foot. If you find the X-axis wippers let me know as I need them too. If need be I can look up my receipt for part numbers.

I got some rubber bumpers for the Y-axis too but had to make the other parts I needed, like the plastic rub pieces.

When I asked Kitamura about parts they said they only sold complete waycovers.

Looking at your photos some more the receivers for the wipers on my waycovers look identical to yours.

Wiper.jpg

If you find the X-axis wippers let me know as I need them too. If need be I can look up my receipt for part numbers.
You need the black wipers in my second pic? If it's a minimum order type deal I could buy extra and we could work something out.

I called hennig and metal in motion today but I think they were gone for the day. I'll call them Monday.

I have a 1995 Sonic Mill 3X and my manual is showing a Mycenter 3X part number for the way covers but no info about the wiper seals for the covers. I called Kitamura and they referred me to my local dealer. Before I get a quote from the dealer that's probably big $$$$ does anyone have advice on tracking down the part number and sourcing them at a reasonable price? I'm just called HENNIG but they are closed for the day.

1. X axis cover (top wiper) and Y axis covers (top and side wipers) say HENNIG on the metal lip that the rubber seal mates to.

View attachment 422635View attachment 422636

2. X axis cover (side wipers) black wiper seal says ENOMOTOHENNIG.

View attachment 422637
The one that goes in the Hinnig is standard c profile, also seen on Fadals. Kmac-parts sells for $5'

Back