What's new
What's new

1995 Amada HA250W issue

CEnsor

Plastic
My 1995 Amada HA250W was running fine today. Then an issue arose with the blade. I was attempting to advance the blade around to where I could see it by toggling between the raise arm button and the start switch (over and over in fast succession). The blade would advance a little and then the raise arm button would stop it and so on. Then all of a sudden, the control panel went dark/off and won't come back on. I'm dead in the water until I get this fixed. I can't find any thrown breakers in the electrical cabinet nor any obviously blown fuses. Anyone have any idea where the problem is hiding?

Do you have the power light on when you throw the main switch? Maybe a stuck contactor from continuously pulsing it?

I have the electrical diagram if you want a copy.

Oof…I would get out the multimeter, start with incoming power and go from there. Maybe an overload protector tripped?? Good luck!

Do you have the power light on when you throw the main switch? Maybe a stuck contactor from continuously pulsing it?

I have the electrical diagram if you want a copy.

The power light doesn’t come on.

I’d love the electrical diagram if you’d be able to share it.

I’ve done that a little bit but honestly it’s overwhelming. I don’t fully understand what all I’m looking at in the electrical cabinet. I did find I have 110 up to the power switch.

Back