What's new
What's new

HOME GARAGE MACHINE SHOP… Add another machine or replace what I have.

Right now I have a fairly nice little shop set up at home. Can see it here. LINK

Wow! This is the exact type of shop layout I would like to build - all the down to the stronghold cabinets. Sir, your organizational skills are next level impressive.

I would love to see some more detail on individual storage for things like collets, cat40 holders, mill tooling, hardware and such.

What are the dimensions of that bay?

So....where are we....??? :popcorn:
I decided to add a DNM5700 for a cost way lower than a VF3SS. Should have it in a few weeks.
Going to put the 5 axis in the haas full time, and test the waters on 5 axis, knowing that it is severely limited, but it will be enough to get my feet wet.
Keeping the Lynx for now.

Next upgrade will be either a y axis live tool lathe
-OR-
True 5 axis machine, just depends on which direction seems to make the most sense.

I actually got some good quotes on selling my VF2SSYT for more than I paid for it, but I wasn't ready to part with it just yet.

Wow! This is the exact type of shop layout I would like to build - all the down to the stronghold cabinets. Sir, your organizational skills are next level impressive.

I would love to see some more detail on individual storage for things like collets, cat40 holders, mill tooling, hardware and such.

What are the dimensions of that bay?
This shop is 29x42. I am in the process of adding a 600 sf pole barn out back to move the buffing/storage area to.

Back