What's new
What's new

WTB; Wahli 76/78

Sold one many years ago, exported to the UK. Have not seen another Wahli since.

Attachments

• IMG_9116.jpeg
    IMG_9116.jpeg
    291.2 KB · Views: 42
Wahli also makes/made some fine-pitch gear hobbers - George Tahan and Fritz Rohmer (Romer ?) in Los Angeles both have had/sold those and might have some connections for the little multi-purpose guys.
Fritz Romer Died at least ten years ago. His son ran it for a couple of years until his Mom died then there was a auction and that was the end of it.

Fritz Romer Died at least ten years ago. His son ran it for a couple of years until his Mom died then there was a auction and that was the end of it.
I knew Fritz died but the last I heard the son was still using the name, so used that for searching. Sorry to hear it's all gone now tho, he had nice stuff and was a good guy :(

I don't expect George T will be around much longer either. Hope I didn't just jinx him, hi George :)

I knew Fritz died but the last I heard the son was still using the name, so used that for searching. Sorry to hear it's all gone now tho, he had nice stuff and was a good guy :(

I don't expect George T will be around much longer either. Hope I didn't just jinx him, hi George :)
Please tell me about George Tahan.

Back