What's new
What's new

Electric cars worldwide - and Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that you learned from a hack. I taught myself learning from books written by John D. Lenk and knowledgeable others. I have known plenty of people who had long careers in a trade and they still lacked knowledge and did lousy work.

Just another FYI is that the plant that I worked in had over 100 electricians and most of them were plenty willing to share their knowledge with anyone that was interested enough to ask. Several of them are my personal friends into retirement. But you learned from a book. You're the expert.

Bullying expert. Remember this example? "01-20-2022, 09:15 PMCITIZEN F16 CITIZEN F16 is online now
Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
Default Where can we meet up.
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet."

Most forums won't allow this kind of bullying but this section appears to be the exception.

You are the one who threw fighting words my direction first, you are the one who was trying to pick a fight. I am just willing to take you up on your offer. You have called me some pretty despicable things of which I am not any of them. I am not referring to all the drinking comments, either.

I'm pretty much a pacifist and don't threaten anyone with fighting words. I think fighting is a game for low IQ losers like you. In case you forgot what you PM'd me when you were drinking, here it is again: "01-20-2022, 09:15 PMCITIZEN F16 CITIZEN F16 is online now
Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet."

Bottoms up loser. It's past 5pm in Ukraine, not that it matters to you.

Thanks for posting what I learned when I took an electrical course in 4H when I was about 12 years old. You're a wiring genius. Probably the most tremendous electrical guru the world had ever known. Except for your cult god trump. He's likely the master of master when it comes to things electrical and of course everything else.

And I'll just post this reminder for you of your bullying. You were probably too juiced up to remember it.

Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)

How many times are you going to post my info and the PM I sent you? You have done that at least a half dozen times.

A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.
Autism spectrum disorder impacts the nervous system.
The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely. Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests, and repetitive behaviors.
Early recognition, as well as behavioral, educational, and family therapies may reduce symptoms and support development and learning.

I'm pretty much a pacifist and don't threaten anyone with fighting words.

Saying I hit women and molest children are fighting words where I come from. You aren't a pacifist as much as you are a coward. You are posting this crap about me on a public forum. Maybe someone reads it and doesn't think it is something you made up out of thin air.

How many times are you going to post my info and the PM I sent you? You have done that at least a half dozen times.

A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.
Autism spectrum disorder impacts the nervous system.
The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely. Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests, and repetitive behaviors.
Early recognition, as well as behavioral, educational, and family therapies may reduce symptoms and support development and learning.

Your diagnosis of me includes repetitive behavior. You don't want to be wrong, do you Dr. Drunk Guy?

Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet.

Maybe nest time you'll think before you try picking a fight with someone. Your words. You should be proud of them, you loser.

I hope you like reading that PM a lot.

Saying I hit women and molest children are fighting words where I come from. You aren't a pacifist as much as you are a coward. You are posting this crap about me on a public forum. Maybe someone reads it and doesn't think it is something you made up out of thin air.

I didn't SAY that you beat women and children but I may have asked if you still beat women and children in response to one of your posts about me. And you do realize that every time you quote me your PM shows up again, don't you?

Maybe you should print it out and carry it in your pocket so you can show people what a badass you are, threatening others on the web.

Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet.

Well, older stocks of Chernobyl Vodka are very inexpensive and give you a nice glow. :D

I heard that radiation levels in Chernoble are up 60 times from last week due to dust in the air from all the army trucks. I assume all the russian troops there will get cancer sometime after putin dies. I believe safety rules, pre war, limited people to a lifetime total of ten days in the zone.
Bill D

Unfortunate that a bickering match between two people can ruin and overtake a thread such as here or bleed into other threads.
There is a time when the boss needs to say enough is enough and stop or remove such actors.
Bob

Unfortunately 'lil Bubba is shitferbrains and it trying to get f16 banned

What would you think if you got a message like this one?

Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)

Other thread was closed, but this fits better here anyway:

Oh, and if only people could figure out ways to use, I dunno, the wind, or the sun to get electricity and heat, would not have to give money to despots

Thing that stuck in my mind about oil/gas during one or the other gulf war.

Why are these rich countries such dumps?

Was explained in some commentary in a way that made sense to me.

The government is supported not by taxes paid by citizens, but literally money gushing out of the ground.

So the governments need not respect or care about their citizens. They just need to make a deal with an oil company and the leaders can pocket the money

Look at Russia, it has now been reduces to a raw material exporter, economically a third world country.

They used to have health care, public housing, education.

Now they have gas, no need for anything but a good supply of hookers for the elite

I agree with you but the despots are not going anywhere.

The reason rich countries are dumps is because the capital we generate is not being put back into our societies. Governments invest enough to keep things functional, nothing more.

So let's say that a transition away from oil and gas is necessary and these governments know it.

Fossil fuels generate power to do work. It is the force multiplier that all civilizations require in order to maintain their status of existence.

Broken down to it's simplest form; ^^this is why people in positions of power want to control oil, right? Oil is only valuable because it is necessary for civilization to do its thing.

WE are the commodity, not oil.

Now, those in authority (who control oil and people) realize that today - technology has advanced to the point where every aspect of human existence can be controlled far more accurately with electricity over oil - a transition is necessary.

They borrow "money" from the world bank against their one true commodity - us, their worker ants. They use the "money" to build massive electrical infrastructure and subsidise our current fuel burning "stuff" for green energy replacement "stuff".

1st, they used us to consolidate the ownership of fuel through endless war.

2nd, they sell off what is left of our national sovereignty to build a massive and fully integrated power grid.

3rd, they consolidate control over the use of fossil fuels by promoting "climate work" as the highest priority for consideration within every aspect of government and eliminating the consumer goods that use them.

The primary use of Fossil fuels will be to run power generation plants.

The end result is a world where your ability to live and to prosper is directly limited by the number of resources allowed to you. After all, if something can be used against you - it will be.

Oil money isn't going anywhere and neither are the people who control it.

This is just how the world works. If enough people would wake up to the situation, maybe we could do something about it.

I am certainly not opposed to alternative energy I think it's an exciting and worthwhile investment - just not with globalist authoritarians forcing us into it.

Hungary has the right idea.

UN Agenda 2030: Viktor Orban Warns 'Serious Stress Test' is Coming 'Greater than this Pandemic' (Video) - RAIR

Accidental wealth rarely leads to accelerated human evolution. Many of those countries "won the lottery", but their people, including their governments, did not evolve to the next level of the economic / human development. Eventually they will blow that fortune away and go back to their janitorial duties. Not all of them, but most.

THis is such a pile of nonsense, I cannot eve think where to begin

Oil rich countries

Regular rich counties are doing just fine

that distinction makes the rest of your clap trap, well clap trap

IF you want to launch into some anti, whatever diatribe, find a more logical starting point

Other thread was closed, but this fits better here anyway:

I agree with you but the despots are not going anywhere.

The reason rich countries are dumps is because the capital we generate is not being put back into our societies. Governments invest enough to keep things functional, nothing more.

So let's say that a transition away from oil and gas is necessary and these governments know it.

Fossil fuels generate power to do work. It is the force multiplier that all civilizations require in order to maintain their status of existence.

Broken down to it's simplest form; ^^this is why people in positions of power want to control oil, right? Oil is only valuable because it is necessary for civilization to do its thing.

WE are the commodity, not oil.

Now, those in authority (who control oil and people) realize that today - technology has advanced to the point where every aspect of human existence can be controlled far more accurately with electricity over oil - a transition is necessary.

They borrow "money" from the world bank against their one true commodity - us, their worker ants. They use the "money" to build massive electrical infrastructure and subsidise our current fuel burning "stuff" for green energy replacement "stuff".

1st, they used us to consolidate the ownership of fuel through endless war.

2nd, they sell off what is left of our national sovereignty to build a massive and fully integrated power grid.

3rd, they consolidate control over the use of fossil fuels by promoting "climate work" as the highest priority for consideration within every aspect of government and eliminating the consumer goods that use them.

The primary use of Fossil fuels will be to run power generation plants.

The end result is a world where your ability to live and to prosper is directly limited by the number of resources allowed to you. After all, if something can be used against you - it will be.

Oil money isn't going anywhere and neither are the people who control it.

This is just how the world works. If enough people would wake up to the situation, maybe we could do something about it.

I am certainly not opposed to alternative energy I think it's an exciting and worthwhile investment - just not with globalist authoritarians forcing us into it.

Hungary has the right idea.

UN Agenda 2030: Viktor Orban Warns 'Serious Stress Test' is Coming 'Greater than this Pandemic' (Video) - RAIR

Have you always drank alcohol on the job? You're the one who posted the picture of the cheap vodka bottle sitting on your cnc. Why have a bottle of vodka in your shop if it isn't for drinking?

Would you like me to repost the picture of the vodka bottle?

You know B you are going overboard on the drinking script. Many of us feel your obsession with it is strange. It is the internet and so you may conclude what you wish imagination reigns. We do not know everything. Yet you really are rather obsessive on the attacks really. Of course the attacks have become tit for tat.

Why not ask each other serious and productive questions with no BS and try to have a actual discourse on some issues. I believe things can be learned from that.

You know something has angered EG lately as he is on a tear. He can get upset because of his nature and outlook as he can not help himself.

The only thing that will break him from that obsessive focus is his next girlfriend. I think most of us can understand that. Maybe the next one he meets he will marry. I bet he settles down quite a bit if he should be so lucky. The whole world does not require his continued activism there is more to life especially when it becomes very short. Many people are just alone most of the time especially if they are always angry over something. It is not a good thing especially if the tag for participation in that has long expired. Leave those kinds of issues to those younger to hash out. :)

You know something has angered EG lately as he is on a tear. He can get upset because of his nature and outlook as he can not help himself.
Nah, EG is saving up for a cormorant and a raft ...

li-jiang-river-1639081.jpg

plan to do a little fishing then start on that "sleep with ten thousand girls to gain immortality" program. Maybe won't get there but if you don't try you can't succeed !

You guys can go ahead and blow yourselves up, hope you enjoy it, it's what you deserve. Karma does exist, they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back