What's new
What's new

"75 Jahre Deckel" anniversary brochure

Martin,

I have a large FP1 "poster", were these sent with new machines or handed out at shows?

It is about 1m wide, wooden rod top and bottom, looks like canvas.

This one hung on the wall for many years in a Deckel-equipped workshop, so faded a bit.

View attachment 404094
I have taken such posters to a Kinko type place and had them copied, it was very reasonable. I'd buy a copy.

I think this booklet is not so super interesting, it is after all an image brochure like "look how good we are". But it does show more production pictures than are usually found in such brochures.
I want to revive my old Deckel website and might put it all there.
Would be amazing, thanks in advance!

(production pictures are really enjoyable)

Martin,

I have a large FP1 "poster", were these sent with new machines or handed out at shows?

It is about 1m wide, wooden rod top and bottom, looks like canvas.

This one hung on the wall for many years in a Deckel-equipped workshop, so faded a bit.

View attachment 404094
I have the samen one, but then in french and a green fp1!

Thanks kridri, unfortunately the image doesn't lend itself to printing.
As I said that this kind of things can be digitized only with a large scanner, or high resolution photography, both are professional processes.
Neither printing can be done at home, oh well.

Last edited:
Thanks kridri, unfortunately the image doesn't lend itself to printing.
As I said that this kind of things can be digitized only with a large scanner, or high resolution photography, both are professional processes.
Neither printing can be done at home, oh well.
That I agree! But I think before printing, a lot off work needs to be done to the scan before it can be printed. The poster has some discolorations and some wear and tear.
So if there is someone in Europe, who can scan and digitize the poster, I can always lend it out for this process.

So if there is someone in Europe, who can scan and digitize the poster, I can always lend it out for this process.
Even if there is, it would have to be shipped back and forth, which takes time, money and involves some risk. See if there is someone local to you to just scan it? I don't mind the damage and would share the cost with the others here else that want a digital copy.

Would it not be great if people would put their location in their profile? as they are supposed to.
It would often help so very much.

My experience with large size scanning:
I needed building plans for a "shed" built in 1982. The guys at the building office just gave me the stack of paper from the archive and told me what copy shop to go to.
There they could do huge stuff, but it was just black and white plans, but it was really cheap.

Martin:
totally agree on the location thing, but there is a work around......
Click on the posters name , a window will appear.
Click on the name in the window.
A second window will open and lower to the right is a tab called "about"
If you click that it will show about the poster and will show his/her location.
Sort of dumb it isn't shown in the first place..
Cheers Ross

Yes, i have a brochure in which the DECKEL S500
machining center is described.
It is a brochure about all DECKEL milling and drilling machines.
Unfortunately only in German, but you can assign the technical data so well.

View attachment 405214
Translation:

Range of movement of the tool, mm: X (longitudinal) 1600, Y (vertical) 800, Z (transverse) 800.
Table, clamping surface 2000x 1000mm, drive power work spindle 18kW, speed range 63-3550 rpm, feeds dependent on control, programmable up to 4000mm/min, rapid traverse 10m/min.
Distance measurement direct, T EU according to VDI 3254: X ,Y 0.015mm, in Z 0.02mm.
Automatic tool changer from moving disk magazine.
NC path control for 3-5 axes.
Expansion stages variants:
X =2000 or 2400mm
(in addition,Table length 2400 or 2800mm), Y=1000mm, spindle power 24kW, speed range 20-2800 rpm,
1 NC rotary table or 2 rotary indexing tables, chip conveyor, CNC path control

Back